Content Marketing is an effective way to build a brand and grow your business. One form of content marketing that is growing in significance is Video Marketing and it’s very important to know about the benefits of Video Marketing. Video is a very powerful tool for a brand to spread its message. Videos are easily accessible to a large audience and it works with both B2B and B2C content strategies.
Why should you incorporate Videos in your Marketing Strategy?
Social Media channels encourage Video Content with their new features. Facebook has launched 3600 videos, Live videos, and Lifestage. On Instagram one can upload 60 seconds videos & stories. Twitter has Periscope and Youtube is the second most popular social network in the world. Not to forget, Live Videos and Webinars are one of the ways to engage with your audience.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Grow Revenue: The return on investment you get from your video will depend on several things including how well you have organized your content strategy and the quality of your videos.
The more people engage and show interest in your video, the more likely they will convert and more conversions will lead to more popularity. Hence, it is extremely important to have high engagement on videos.
- Search Engine Optimization: Video can help improve your website’s ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). The amount of time a visitor spends on your page after arriving from a Google search can impact how high you appear in results. Known as dwell time, this is an important Google ranking factor.
Websites that make effective use of video increase their likelihood of being ranked on the first page of Google results by as much as 53 times, as stated in research from Forrester.
- Increase Traffic: If your video stands out more and is visible longer on social feeds as compared to your competitors then the traffic on the website eventually increases, since longer visibility makes your video reach a larger audience. Video users enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- Helps Email Marketing: Videos in Emails are the best way to boost your conversions. Using the word video in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, clicks-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribes by 26%.
- Build Trust: Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. If the information in the video is useful, your audience will end up viewing the video more than once. This will eventually increase traction on the website.
Types of Videos
- Demo Videos: Short, Educational Video clips that explain how your product or service works encourage users to purchase. You should ensure that the video covers all the key benefits of the product/services.
- Customer Testimonials: Testimonial videos are a great way to increase social proof and influence your target market. Your customers want to ensure that your product is the perfect solution for their needs. This type of video marketing can help showcase your products while also building trust.
- Company Culture/profile Videos: These videos highlight the ethos of the company to potential customers. These videos market the brand as a whole and not just sell the products/services. These videos also attract new talent who can be your new employees thereby adding value to the business.
- Explainer Videos: If your business offers a service or good that isn’t completely understood, an explainer video on the homepage or the landing page may be just what is needed. These videos give a complete understanding of the business model and can be used in various other places like emails or on social media handles for marketing purposes.
Video is not only fun, it’s really one of the best ways to get up close to your audience and give them a real glimpse of what you and your business or your clients are doing. The key here is to think beyond profit and product — show them something about your philosophy, or share some information on an interesting event, or offer some valuable information. The more they know about your positive practices, the more likely they are to stick around.
Benefits of Video Marketing with Benchkart
Benchkart is a Free B2B Marketplace that can help you find the right agency for Marketing and IT projects. We work with more than 500 agencies across India out of which 254 agencies are into Digital Marketing.
We created a 10 Seconds product animation video for Britannia. Within a span of few weeks our agency delivered the video in 4 different languages. You can know more about this project on https://benchkart.com/Britannia-Case-Study.html
You will just have to share your requirement with us by posting your project on our platform or booking a free consultation with us. Our project guides will guide you throughout the project and will make sure that the project is delivered on time, not compromising on quality.
To book a FREE consulting session with one of our experts, drop your details here